- 2019-03-25 to 2019-03-26 On 25-26 March, the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananavičius attends a circuit session of the Governmental Commission on EU Affairs (VESK) in Brussels
- 2019-03-26 On 26 March at 10:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius visits Juozas Vitkus Engineering battalion in Kaunas
- 2019-03-26 On 26 March at 2:30 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius participates in a meeting at the Seimas
- 2019-03-26 to 2019-03-28 On 26-28 March, the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius participates in political consultations in Helsinki, Finland
- 2019-03-26 to 2019-03-27 On 26-27 March, the Political Director Asta Skaisgirytė participates in political consultations in Madrid
Linas Linkevičius congratulates Latvia's Foreign Minister
On Latvia's 100th independence day, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius sent a congratulatory letter to Latvia's Foreign Minister Edgars Rinkēvičs. The Foreign Minister writes that the independence of Latvia was proclaimed on 18 November 1918 and defended in the Latvian War of Independence. Latvia has become a welfare state over the first two decades of its independent development. Today, the people of Latvia are successfully building their modern and innovative country.
L. Linkevičius noted that he highly valued the close ties between Lithuania and Latvia, in particular their close positions on issues related to the EU and NATO. He also wished the two countries to continue their fruitful cooperation for the benefit of their people.