- 2019-05-20 On 20 May at 10.00 a.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas participates in bilateral political consultations between Lithuania and Cuba
- 2019-05-20 On 20 May at 10.00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends a ministerial meeting
- 2019-05-21 On 21 May at 11.30 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius participates in the Baltic-German Foreign Ministers' meeting in Hamburg
- 2019-05-21 On 21 May at 2.00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius holds a press conference on the margins of the Baltic-German Foreign Ministers‘ meeting in Hamburg
- 2019-05-21 On 21 May at 1.30 p.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas meets with the Ambassador of France Claire Lignières-Counathe
Lithuania established diplomatic relations with Tuvalu
On 7 June 2018 in New York Audra Plepytė, Permanent Representative of the Republic of Lithuania to the United Nations, and Samuelu Laloniu, Permanent Representative of Tuvalu to the United Nations, signed a Joint Communique on the establishment of diplomatic relations between Lithuania and Tuvalu.
This decision was taken to reinforce and further develop the mutually beneficial relations between their countries and their peoples, in accordance with the objectives of the Charter of the United Nations as well as the provisions of the Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations of 18 April 1961.
Tuvalu became the 185th state with which Lithuania has established diplomatic relations.