- 2018-10-16 On 16 October at 10.00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is meeting with the Vice-President of the European Commission Maroš Šefčovič in Brussels
- 2018-10-17 On 17 October at 10.00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is taking part in a meeting of the Seimas Committee on Foreign Affairs
- 2018-10-17 On 17 October at 1.00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is taking part in a Government meeting and sitting
- 2018-10-17 to 2018-10-18 On 17-18 October, the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananavičius is attending the European Council in Brussels, as part of the delegation led by the President of Lithuania
- 2018-10-17 On 17 October at 11.00 a.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas is meeting with members of the Greek-Lithuanian Parliamentary Friendship Group
Lithuanian Ambassador hands over letters of credence to the President of Malta
On 22 February, the Ambassador of Lithuania Ričardas Šlepavičius handed over his letters of credence to the President of Malta Marie-Louise Coleiro Preca.
“Lithuania and Malta share common goals and values. We cooperate within many international organizations successfully and we are responsible members of the international community who act in solidarity. The active engagement of Lithuanian and Maltese women executives in the activities of the Council of Women World Leaders sets a great example of such cooperation,” said the Ambassador of Lithuania.
He also highlighted the importance of cooperation in the fields of trade, investment, tourism, and culture. In order to develop high value-added industries, both countries use advanced technologies effectively. “I believe that the sharing of experience between the two countries in the field of innovation will facilitate further development of the two states,” noted Šlepavičius.
The Ambassador of Lithuania Šlepavičius resides in Italy. He is also accredited to San Marino and serves as the Permanent Representative of Lithuania to the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations.