- 2018-10-24 On 24 October at 9.00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is delivering a speech at the Warsaw Security Forum
- 2018-10-24 On 24 October at 9.05 a.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas is meeting with the new Slovenian Ambassador Božena Forštnarič Boroje
- 2018-10-24 On 24 October at 10.00 a.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas is attending a meeting of the Seimas Committee on Foreign Affairs
- 2018-10-25 On 25 October at 4.30 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is meeting with the new Slovenian Ambassador Božena Forštnarič Boroje
- 2018-10-25 On 25 October at 1.00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is attending a Government meeting at the Seimas
Lithuanian Ambassador presented her credential letters to Philippe, the King of Belgium
On 25 September, Ambassador of the Republic of Lithuania to the Kingdom of Belgium Rita Kazragienė, presented her letters of credence to King Philippe.
After the ceremony of presenting the letters of credence, the King of Belgium and the Lithuanian Ambassador discussed mutually important cooperation issues in the area of defence and energy.
Belgium is Lithuania’s significant economic partner and ally in the EU and NATO. The two countries share the position on the main European matters. Both countries are united in their aspiration to strengthen the EU economy and the Community’s capability to resist hybrid threats. The countries are engaged in intensive military cooperation in ensuring European and transatlantic security, with the noteworthy Belgian role in the Alliance’s enhanced Forward Presence battalion and the Baltic air policing mission.
Ambassador Rita Kazragienė is the sixth representative of the Lithuanian state in Belgium since Lithuania regained its independence.