- 2018-10-22 On 22 October at 8.45 a.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas is meeting with the USAID Regional Mission Director to Ukraine and Belarus Susan K. Fritz
- 2018-10-22 On 22 October at 9.00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is taking part in a discussion "Lithuania's support to Ukraine, Ukraine's progress and prospects" at the Seimas
- 2018-10-22 On 22 October at 10.00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is taking part in a ministerial meeting
- 2018-10-22 On 22 October, the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius is taking part in the Belarus Reality Check forum in Vilnius
- 2018-10-22 to 2018-10-23 On 22-23 October, the Chancellor Jūratė Raguckienė is attending the EU Chancellors‘ Meeting in Brussels
Lithuania’s Foreign Minister L. Linkevičius bids farewell to the outgoing Czech Ambassador
On 28 August, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius met with the outgoing Czech Ambassador to Lithuania Bohumil Mazánek.
Lithuania’s Foreign Minister thanked the Czech Ambassador for his country’s role in strengthening the security of the Baltic states and for his personal contribution to the development of bilateral relations.
"Lithuania highly appreciates the Czech Republic’s significant contribution to the security of our country and the region. In July of this year, two and a half hundred Czech soldiers joined the German-led NATO enhanced forward presence battalion in Lithuania. This is the second largest Czech mission abroad after Afghanistan. Just like in 2009 and 2012, the Czech Air Force will again take part in NATO's Baltic Air Policing mission in the second half of 2019. We are also grateful to the Ambassador for his efforts to develop bilateral cultural and economic relations," said L. Linkevičius.
B. Mazánek has been accredited as the Czech Ambassador to Lithuania since 2014.