- 2018-10-22 On 22 October at 8.45 a.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas is meeting with the USAID Regional Mission Director to Ukraine and Belarus Susan K. Fritz
- 2018-10-22 On 22 October at 9.00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is taking part in a discussion "Lithuania's support to Ukraine, Ukraine's progress and prospects" at the Seimas
- 2018-10-22 On 22 October at 10.00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is taking part in a ministerial meeting
- 2018-10-22 On 22 October, the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius is taking part in the Belarus Reality Check forum in Vilnius
- 2018-10-22 to 2018-10-23 On 22-23 October, the Chancellor Jūratė Raguckienė is attending the EU Chancellors‘ Meeting in Brussels
Lithuania's Foreign Minister offers condolences on the passing of the U.S. Senator John McCain
The Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius offered his condolences on the passing of the U.S. Senator John McCain.
"John McCain throughout his incredible life embodied true patriotism, courage, ultimate fight for freedom and respect for human dignity – the fundamental values and principles that we lack so much in today's world. We have lost one the greatest moral giants of our time," wrote L. Linkevičius in the letter.