- 2018-11-12 to 2018-11-14 On 12-14 November, the Political Director Asta Skaisgirytė is participating in trilateral political consultations of Lithuania, Ireland and Ukraine and is holding bilateral meetings in Kyiv
- 2018-11-14 On 14 November at 10:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is attending a meeting of the Seimas Committee on Foreign Affairs
- 2018-11-14 On 14 November at 1:00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is taking part in the Government meeting and sitting
- 2018-11-14 On 14 November at 10:00 a.m., the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius is taking part in the conference “Innovative Energy Solutions for Military Applications” (IESMA 2018)
- 2018-11-14 On 14 November at 8:30 a.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas is meeting with Henrik Mygal Nordentoft, Regional Representative of the UNHCR Regional Representation for Northern Europe
Lithuania’s Foreign Minister urges fight against anti-Semitism
On 26 September, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius, who is participating in the United Nations General Assembly, joined the Global Campaign to Stop Antisemitism.
"Despite the culture of Lithuania, sincerity and heritage of the people, almost all Lithuanian Jews have experienced the atrocities of the Holocaust. This should never happen again," said L. Linkevičius. He called on all states to join the fight against anti-Semitism, so that the horrors of the Holocaust would never be repeated.
Lithuania’s Foreign Minister reiterated this message at the traditional annual meeting with representatives of the most important Jewish organizations and institutions in the U.S.A. at the Consulate General of Lithuania in New York. Minister L. Linkevičius also shared his impressions of the recent visits of the Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Pope Francis to Lithuania, discussed the dynamics of the bilateral relationship between Lithuania and Israel, and preservation of Lithuania‘s Jewish heritage.