- 2018-11-12 to 2018-11-14 On 12-14 November, the Political Director Asta Skaisgirytė is participating in trilateral political consultations of Lithuania, Ireland and Ukraine and is holding bilateral meetings in Kyiv
- 2018-11-14 On 14 November at 10:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is attending a meeting of the Seimas Committee on Foreign Affairs
- 2018-11-14 On 14 November at 1:00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is taking part in the Government meeting and sitting
- 2018-11-14 On 14 November at 10:00 a.m., the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius is taking part in the conference “Innovative Energy Solutions for Military Applications” (IESMA 2018)
- 2018-11-14 On 14 November at 8:30 a.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas is meeting with Henrik Mygal Nordentoft, Regional Representative of the UNHCR Regional Representation for Northern Europe
Lithuania's Foreign Ministry offers condolences to the family of the German soldier
The leadership of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania offers its deepest condolences and wishes strength to the family and friends, the leadership of the Federal Republic of Germany and NATO‘s enhanced forward presence battle group in Lithuania, over the death of the German soldier who died on 6 October during the exercises of the NATO enhanced forward presence battalion at Pabradė training area.
The NATO enhanced forward presence battalion battle group is based in Rukla (Jonava district) and integrated into the Mechanised Infantry Brigade Iron Wolf. During peacetime, the NATO battle group trains in exercises together with Lithuanian troops. In case of crisis or conflict, it will defend Lithuania alongside the national forces and reinforcement from NATO allies.