- 2018-11-12 to 2018-11-14 On 12-14 November, the Political Director Asta Skaisgirytė is participating in trilateral political consultations of Lithuania, Ireland and Ukraine and is holding bilateral meetings in Kyiv
- 2018-11-14 On 14 November at 10:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is attending a meeting of the Seimas Committee on Foreign Affairs
- 2018-11-14 On 14 November at 1:00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is taking part in the Government meeting and sitting
- 2018-11-14 On 14 November at 10:00 a.m., the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius is taking part in the conference “Innovative Energy Solutions for Military Applications” (IESMA 2018)
- 2018-11-14 On 14 November at 8:30 a.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas is meeting with Henrik Mygal Nordentoft, Regional Representative of the UNHCR Regional Representation for Northern Europe
Lithuania‘s Foreign Vice-Minister N. Germanas bids farewell to outgoing Ambassador of Slovenia
On 26 July, the Vice-Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Neris Germanas met with the outgoing Ambassador of Slovenia to Lithuania Robert Krmelj, who resides in Warsaw.
The meeting discussed the political and economic cooperation between Lithuania and Slovenia, perspectives for bilateral relations, topical issues on the EU and international agenda. Lithuania‘s Foreign Vice-Minister also welcomed the successful cooperation of the two countries within international organizations. N. Germanas also thanked the Ambassador for Slovenia‘s role in strengthening security of the Baltic states and his personal contribution to the development of the bilateral relationship between Lithuania and Slovenia.
The Slovenian Ambassador R. Krmelj presented his letters of credence to the President of Lithuania on 23 November 2015.
Lithuania and Slovenia established their diplomatic relations on 22 November 1991.