- 2018-10-22 On 22 October at 8.45 a.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas is meeting with the USAID Regional Mission Director to Ukraine and Belarus Susan K. Fritz
- 2018-10-22 On 22 October at 9.00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is taking part in a discussion "Lithuania's support to Ukraine, Ukraine's progress and prospects" at the Seimas
- 2018-10-22 On 22 October at 10.00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is taking part in a ministerial meeting
- 2018-10-22 On 22 October, the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius is taking part in the Belarus Reality Check forum in Vilnius
- 2018-10-22 to 2018-10-23 On 22-23 October, the Chancellor Jūratė Raguckienė is attending the EU Chancellors‘ Meeting in Brussels
Minister L. Linkevičius bids farewell to the outgoing Ambassador of Canada
On 6 June, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius met with the outgoing Ambassador of Canada Alain Hausser, who resides in Riga. Lithuania‘s Foreign Minister thanked the Ambassador for the role of Canada in strengthening security of the Baltic states and for his personal contribution to the development of bilateral ties.
"We are grateful to Canada for making a significant contribution to security of our country and region, and for Canada's participation in NATO's enhanced forward presence in the Baltic states. We highly value the Ambassador's contribution to the development of bilateral cultural and economic ties," said L. Linkevičius.
In the meeting, the interlocutors discussed bilateral relations between Lithuania and Canada, noted the importance of the Canada-European Union Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA) and the human rights situation in Russia.
At the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania, the Ambassador also attended a conference dedicated to the Canada-European Union Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA).
The Ambassador of Canada A. Hausser has been accredited to Lithuania since 2015.