- 2019-01-22 to 2019-01-24 On 22-24 January, the Minister Linas Linkevičius is visiting Egypt
- 2019-01-23 to 2019-01-26 On 23-26 January, the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius is visiting London
- 2019-01-23 On 23 January at 1:00 p.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas is taking part in a Government sitting and meeting
- 2019-01-25 On 25 January at 9:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is participating in the annual conference “Quo Vadis, Europe?”
- 2019-01-25 On 25 January at 11:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is giving a welcome speech at a conference on the occasion of the International Holocaust Remembrance Day
Minister Linas Linkevičius congratulates the new Head of the Czech Diplomacy
On 12 July, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius congratulated the new First Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of the Interior of the Czech Republic Jan Hamáček, who will head the Czech Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
In the letter of congratulations, Lithuania‘s Foreign Minister welcomed the good bilateral relationship between Lithuania and the Czech Republic and the mutually beneficial cooperation on multilateral issues. Linkevičius also expressed hope that the ties between the two countries would intensify also in the future.
"Faced with the security challenges of today, Lithuania is especially grateful to the Czech Republic for its contribution to increase security and defence capabilities in the Baltic region. Let me express my appreciation for your determination to prolong your participation in the NATO enhanced forward presence forces in Lithuania, as well as in the air policing mission over the Baltic countries for the upcoming year," the Minister wrote in the letter.
On 11 July, the Czech Prime Minister Andrej Babiš won parliamentary approval for a minority government.