- 2019-06-18 On 18 June at 10.00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius participates in a ministerial meeting
- 2019-06-18 On 18 June at 11.00 a.m., the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius meets with members of Uzbekistan’s parliamentary delegation
- 2019-06-18 On 18 June at 1:30 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius meets with Alina Marija Orentas, winner of the Foundation for Future Leaders of the Embassy of Lithuania in the U.S.
- 2019-06-18 On 18 June at 3.00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius bids farewell to the Ambassador of Germany
- 2019-06-18 On 18 June at 4.00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius bids farewell to the Ambassador of Romania
Minister Linkevičius congratulated Slovenia on the occasion of its national holiday
Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania, Linas Linkevičius, congratulated Minister of Foreign Affairs of Slovenia, Karl Erjavec, and the people of Slovenia on the occasion of the Statehood Day on 25 June.
Linas Linkevičius expressed his appreciation of Slovenia’s contribution to the security of the Baltic region and his confidence that Slovenia and Lithuania would continue to develop and consolidate their fruitful cooperation on both bilateral and multilateral levels.
Linas Linkevičius also noted that he believed the countries would continue to work closely on various important issues in the European Union and NATO for security and prosperity of their people.
Diplomatic relations between Lithuania and Slovenia were established on 22 November 1991.
On 17 April political consultations between, Vice-Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Neris Germanas and State Secretary of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Slovenia Dobran Božič were held in Ljubljana.