- 2019-06-18 On 18 June at 10.00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius participates in a ministerial meeting
- 2019-06-18 On 18 June at 11.00 a.m., the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius meets with members of Uzbekistan’s parliamentary delegation
- 2019-06-18 On 18 June at 1:30 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius meets with Alina Marija Orentas, winner of the Foundation for Future Leaders of the Embassy of Lithuania in the U.S.
- 2019-06-18 On 18 June at 3.00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius bids farewell to the Ambassador of Germany
- 2019-06-18 On 18 June at 4.00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius bids farewell to the Ambassador of Romania
Minister Linkevičius conveyed congratulations to Croatia on its Statehood Day
On 25 June, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Linas Linkevičius, conveyed congratulations to Marija Pejčinović Burić, Croatian Minister of Foreign and European Affairs, to her country and its people who are celebrating the Statehood Day of the Republic of Croatia.
In his letter, Mr Minister expressed confidence that standing for shared values and bilateral friendly relations would continue to guide the two countries towards common goals in Europe and beyond. Mr Minister also noted that stronger diplomatic relations would further strengthen partnership ties between the countries.
Linas Linkevičius expressed his gratitude to the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Croatia for solidarity, understanding and support for security in the eastern flange of NATO. He underlined that Croatia was contributing significantly to deterrence in the region by sending its military to the Alliance’s enhanced Forward Presence Battalion in Lithuania.
Lithuania and Croatia established diplomatic relations on 18 March 1992.