- 2018-10-22 On 22 October at 8.45 a.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas is meeting with the USAID Regional Mission Director to Ukraine and Belarus Susan K. Fritz
- 2018-10-22 On 22 October at 9.00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is taking part in a discussion "Lithuania's support to Ukraine, Ukraine's progress and prospects" at the Seimas
- 2018-10-22 On 22 October at 10.00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is taking part in a ministerial meeting
- 2018-10-22 On 22 October, the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius is taking part in the Belarus Reality Check forum in Vilnius
- 2018-10-22 to 2018-10-23 On 22-23 October, the Chancellor Jūratė Raguckienė is attending the EU Chancellors‘ Meeting in Brussels
Minister Linkevičius received the outgoing Slovak Ambassador to Lithuania
On 29 June, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Linas Linkevičius, received Peter Hatiar, the outgoing Ambassador of the Slovak Republic residing in Riga. The Foreign Minister thanked Mr Ambassador for the role Slovakia played in strengthening the Baltic countries’ security and for his personal efforts in developing bilateral relations.
“Lithuania highly values Slovakia’s significant input into the security of our country and our region after it joined the Canadian-led NATO’s enhanced Forward Presence battle group in Latvia. We are grateful to Mr Ambassador for his efforts to develop bilateral cultural and economic relations,” Linas Linkevičius said.
Mr Minister also wished success with the Presidency of the Visegrad Group which the Slovak Republic will start on 1 July 2018.
Slovak Ambassador Hatiar has been accredited to Lithuania since 2013.