- 2019-06-18 On 18 June at 10.00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius participates in a ministerial meeting
- 2019-06-18 On 18 June at 11.00 a.m., the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius meets with members of Uzbekistan’s parliamentary delegation
- 2019-06-18 On 18 June at 1:30 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius meets with Alina Marija Orentas, winner of the Foundation for Future Leaders of the Embassy of Lithuania in the U.S.
- 2019-06-18 On 18 June at 3.00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius bids farewell to the Ambassador of Germany
- 2019-06-18 On 18 June at 4.00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius bids farewell to the Ambassador of Romania
Minister of Foreign Affairs congratulated the USA on Independence Day
Minister of Foreign Affairs, Linas Linkevičius, congratulated United States (US) Secretary of State, Mike Pompeo, and all Americans on the occasion of Independence Day, the Fourth of July.
The Minister expressed his sincere gratitude for the US support in Lithuania’s aspirations for freedom, underlined joint efforts in tackling international challenges and in developing business contacts and people-to-people exchanges.
Linas Linkevičius also stressed the significance of the steadfast commitment of the United States to collective defence and noted the strategic partnership between Lithuania and the USA in ensuring national and regional security, which was underscored by the joint Declaration, signed by the leaders of Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and the United States on 3 April 2018.
We appreciate the efforts the United States have undertaken to engage Russia with a view to preserving the INF treaty.
Philadelphia, PA—October 9, a 17’x17’ LED sculpture entitled “Gardens” by internationally acclaimed Lithuanian American artist Ray Bartkus was officially unveiled at the Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts in commemoration of the 100th anniversary of the restoration of Lithuanian statehood. The artwork will be displayed in Commonwealth Plaza, the lobby of the Center located at 300 South Broad Street in Center City until November 9
With the NATO Summit upcoming on 11–12 July 2018, the Lithuanian Minister of Foreign Affairs, Linas Linkevičius, and US Secretary of State, Michael R. Pompeo, spoke by phone on 28 June.